Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Ducks are BACK!!!

Last week was kinda crummy. I was all sick and ornery and totally fell behind in work and school. I am really still hurting a lot but I don't really have time for this sickness, so I'm trying to work/do school through the pain.

It might have been kind of a red-necked thing to do, but I want to be sure that the doctors catch my pain episode in the act, so tonight my roommate and I went and ate really fatty foods to try to trigger it. Perhaps that is what did it last time. Anyway, I suppose we'll see if I am in agony before morning strikes.


And look who came back!!! Finally! They were gone for a long time! But these are my three ducks that I adopted last spring! Aren't they pretty! The grey one I think is a girl and she carries around 2 mallards. The one that's closest to the camera is a pretty normal looking mallard, but the one down by the water is sort of brown and white with that mallard collar and green head.

I took one of Kaylee's blueberry bagels out there and fed it to them. Sorry, Kaylee! I owe you!!!

Anyway, to have my ducks finally come home was such a bright spot on my day! I just may have to box them up and take them to SLC with me when I move. lol. I kind of doubt that anyone will be happy about that besides me... including the ducks! hee hee.

Okay, well hopefully I'll have good news after tomorrow's test doo-hickey-thing. I'll keep you informed.

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Good luck at the Dr. And Yay yay yay for the ducks!

Paul said...

woo hoo, duckies!! you know, we've got quite the group of ducks at the pond near our house, if you ever want to come visit them ... or maybe ME!

good luck with the tests, and keep me updated!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...