Sunday, June 20, 2010

Starting my new job

So I start my new job tomorrow. YAY! I am super excited about it. And of course I am a little nervous to start something new.

I don't have a lot to say today but I wanted to let y'all know I'm still out here. I'm still working on medications and wow... I don't feel good! So any and all thoughts or prayers to help are appreciated. Mostly I just feel anxious all the time right now. I'm praying a lot.

Thats all for now.

Here's to hoping that I can be myself again soon!!!

Love you all!

4 comments:

Care said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Apryle Moss said...

Yea for the new job. I hope it is going well for you. We need to get together with Steph before she moves. I will be gone all next week to girls camp so maybe we can get together in a couple weeks and do something. Hope you are feeling better. Take care.

Stephanie said...

Good luck today, Heidi! I really hope you like your new job. I'm so happy you got it! And, man, I am so sorry that you've been having such a rough go of it with depression lately. I will definitely pray for you. It stinks to go through life feeling anxious and heavy-hearted. Yeah, life is hard, but you deserve to have some light-hearted moments, too! I hope you get feeling a little better, emotionally, Heidi. I'm sorry we haven't gotten together yet! There's really NO excuse for it, either! Life. That's all I can say. Life. It just isn't easy. I have been so caught up in my own stress of trying to find a place to live in Florida and trying to wrap stuff up around here. I have been much too distracted and self-focused. I hate it! I love you, though, and hope you're having an exciting first day on the job!!!!

Heidi Bruner said...

where is your new job?

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...