Thursday, June 10, 2010

This about sums it up

My medication's not working this month. I'm trying to be positive and fake it a bit longer. Fake fake fake. See me over here smiling and trying to make this real! Lol. Sigh. I want to laugh because something is funny and that heavy thing in my heart or stomach isn't blocking it.

HA HA HA HA. hmm. Not working.

I just needed to vent for a second. Anybody want to go do something with me?

The new job starts on the 21st. Until then I'm working for Media Communications. They've been extra nice about the whole thing. The one person I was worried about is the most excited for me. I guess she has her own designer anyway. I'm excited to get started... There's always that first six weeks or so that is tough while you're getting used to a new job but I think I am going to love this one.

2 comments:

Care said...

Come! let's finish that quilt! Or start a new one!! When??

Andrea Hardman said...

Yea!!!!!I'm excited for you, too! I keep wanting to call you in the mornings but, like any sane person, you are probably still asleep at 5:30 AM, right? You're welcome for not calling. Talk to you soon!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...