Thursday, July 29, 2010

Enough is Enough!

I have just about had enough with the murderous beast I live with. I can't prove which one did it but one of my cats keeps bringing in birds and mice and squirrels! All mostly dead. Tonight I came down to my room to find a mass of feathers and a lone head of a sparrow.... no body, just the head. Does that mean they ate the rest of it? Or is it hiding somewhere in my room that I couldn't see.

Help! I've already put bells on their collars. Any ideas? Anyone....

5 comments:

Sandy N said...

I guess you will know here in a few days. LOL yucky. I guess that means they love you. It was a gift.

Stephanie said...

SICK!!! Cats are so strange sometimes.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I miss you already!

Care said...

They are definitely bringing you presents! How... er... LOVELY!

Other than making them stay inside, I don't know what you could do to avoid dead things in your room... Winter oughta cure it -- for a while at least! :o)

PJ said...

I've found that if you get rid of the offending animal, the problems they cause also go away. I prefer the "under car tire" method. Hehe

Apryle Moss said...

Good luck to you on that one. Yuck!!! is all I have to say. Good thing I don't have a cat. I have no idea what you do with animals so I am of absolutely clueless on what to tell you. Good Luck

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...