Saturday, August 21, 2010

House Sitting


Hey everyone! I just learned how to make animated gifs in Photoshop. So pardon the old photos here... Just testing one out.

Here's how I've been feeling at work... "er... I can't come up with any creative ideas today!" lol. No. My job is rewarding and challenging at the same time. I do have a hard time trying to shape my designs into what the boss is looking for. I think with time as I get to know what he likes it'll get easier. I stress a lot about it right now though. Sometimes I think I haven't got a creative bone in my body. I get a new assignment and my mind just goes blank. I hope as time goes on all that creative juice inside me gets flowing again.

This week I am house sitting for my aunt in Salt Lake City. You can see behind me that I have a cat to keep me company. That's Chloe. I've known her since she was a kitten. We're pals. She likes to snuggle with me.


Anyway, that's what's been happening with me lately. Really not a lot going on. I'm on a medication that is making me break out like crazy and making it hard to sleep so I feel like a grumpy, whiny, hideous troll this week... ha ha. See you later.

4 comments:

Heidi L Barber said...

Aaand, the animation didn't work!

Care said...

Hope you're having fun with Chloe! At least SHE doesn't bring you "presents"..... right? I hope?? :o)

Apryle Moss said...

Love the pictures they are great. Hope your job is going good. Take care. Call me sometime.

Stephanie said...

Your pictures are hilarious! I'm glad you're still alive and plugging away at things with your job. I'm sure it will become easier with time. I hope you have fun housesitting. Don't throw too many wild parties...!!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...