Sunday, February 6, 2011

My first handmade book




This is so much fun. I love bookbinding class so far! Can't wait to do more.

Other than that, things are going okay. I like my job... when I don't have to work too closely with my boss. Don't get me wrong, the guy is amazing at what he does. He's just not very kind about his constructive criticism. He's almost always right about what to do to make things look right, but goodness he can be mean about how he tells you to change it. I'll survive. I have to. Maybe I'll even learn something. We'll see.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

SO impressed with the book! With that kind of skill, the possibilities are endless. I'm glad you enjoy your class!

And so sorry about your boss. Criticism is hard enough to take when it's kindly phrased. I'm proud of you for trying to have a positive attitude about it!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...