Monday, February 28, 2011

Kitty! :-/

So I was just about to upload a few more pictures when kitty decided she needed to help me by rubbing her face against the SD card... Next thing I know the darn thing has vanished out of sight. I heard it fall on the floor, but I have looked for 20 minutes and cant find it! :-/

Grrr! I sure hope I find it soon.

Anyway, I'm just working and doing my bookbinding class. Loving it LOVING it! This Wednesday I'll be putting together my 4th book. If I can find that stinking SD card I'll show you pictures.

3 comments:

Care said...

Kitty is so helpful! :o)

(by the way -- today's word verification is "disco." Gotta love that!)

Disco is NOT dead! Disco is LIFE!

Stephanie said...

Annoying! Lol!

Can't wait for those pictures!

Apryle Moss said...

Hope you find that card. I love the books that you are binding they are awesome. Man that stinks that would be why I don't have animals. Oh wait I have kids and they are just as bad or worse. Ha Ha.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...