Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Missing President Hinckley Today

I miss President Hinckley today. This afternoon there was a talk that he gave in 2006 on t.v.
His kind sense of humor and calm confidence were so inspiring and so comforting to me. I know he is enjoying being back with his wife and doing all sorts of great things for everyone on the other side. I just miss him is all. I miss a lot of people and things that have moved on whether it be through death or through the natural process of life and becoming adults. My friends, my family, I miss you.

My roommate stole the vacuum again. Who knows what she did with it. It isn't in her room and none of the other roommates have it. She acted awfully guilty about it when asked. I think she's a kleptomaniac. I have had to lock my door every time I leave my room. I can't wait till May. I gatta get out of here! I pray I pass all my classes so that can happen!

Finals are due next week!!!! So needless to say, it is not going to be much of a holiday this week. Daaaahhh!!! Oh well.

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

Poor little clepto. And you thought you had problems! She twitches for vacuums! Well, good luck with finding it. I can't wait to see you tomorrow even if it is just between study sessions. Love ya!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...