Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finished


I made it everyone! I just turned in my last final a few hours ago! YEA!!! I am feeling so great right now! Other than the stupid cold! Well I guess that's what I get for putting myself through all that stress without appropriate sleep, food or exercise.

So I'm working on a campaign for the Women's Center. I'm trying to come up with something inspiring to; 1. spread awareness about our office and 2. inspire people to help by donating to our scholarship funds. Anyone got any catchy phrase ideas that could go on a t-shirt or poster?

5 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

How about: Women: give us money
j/k. I'm not good at this. That's why it's your degree and not mine! Congrats on your last final. Yippppeeeeeee! I love your dancers.

Michaelangelo said...

HOORAY FOR HEIDI!! Congratulations on finishing the semester and getting all of those projects done!!

Apryle Moss said...

Congrats Heid- I am so glad you made it through the semester. Yeah. Talk to you later.

Stephanie said...

My brain's not good at catch phrases. Sorry! But I do want to add a very heartfelt CONGRATS! to your being finished with your second-to-last semester! HOORAH!!!!! Now you can party-- I mean rest and then party. Get better, okay?! And enjoy your holidays. And call me if and when you're in your home-town (if you're in the mood to hang out with a cranky, very pregnant friend.) ;-D

Paul said...

Ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious! I love the "official celebration dancers."

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...