Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Movie Night


Went on a fun date with PJ tonight. We went and saw "City of Ember". It was funny- we were the only ones in the theater. It was a good movie, but I see why it wasn't very popular. It was a bit slow moving and the stupidity of the characters annoyed both PJ and myself.

The point is that it was so fun to actually get asked out on a real date where my date actually paid for the entertainment... phenomenal. Lol. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in some underground world where all the men have forgotten what it is they're supposed to do.
I.E: ask girls on real dates, open doors, say nice things. And maybe girls have forgotten that we're supposed to dress up, try to look cute, say nice things, give good back rubs... be independent enough.... Hmmm... what else is expected of us? I am sure I am missing a large list, but I think I'm going to cut it short and go to bed for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way but towards women. Most have forgotten about propriety etc. I wish we could all just fulfill our God-given roles. I just want us all to be happy without confusion and unnecessary difficulty.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...