Friday, September 11, 2009

Sweating Crisco


SO in case some of you were wondering, I did get myself a new job as an early morning donut fryer at the grocery store down the hill. I started on Monday, but it feels like AGES. Lol. That's probably because I have to wake up around 2:30 in the morning and I don't get home from work until about 10:30 or later most days. The people I work with are really funny and the job isn't that bad. The only thing thats rough is the early mornings and the fact that my face gets coated with vaporized shortening every day. I thought I had oily skin before... HA!

lol. My dog likes my new job. When I got home the other day I had frosting stuck on the bottom of my shoes. I sat down on the couch and was dosing off when he came up and started licking it off. I swear he licked my foot for 15 minutes before I got the energy up to take my shoes down to the wash!

Anyway, it is about 7:30 and time for me to go to bed. Sigh... I hope I can get used to this schedule. I had another interview today for a company doing production art. That means I'd take people's drawings and put them into the computer and get them ready for production. I would like it. It doesn't sound too stressful and I would get SO fast at illustration on the computer. They said they've had a TON of applicants though... So... I'm just hoping I impressed them. We'll see.

You can tell I'm tired because I could so easily go on rambling... But in the interest of keeping you all as my friends, I'll stop. :-S

I'm going to go scrape another layer of grease off of my skin. ;)

1 comment:

Sandy N said...

Congrats! I would totally gain 10 pounds a week orking in a job with donuts... yummo. Do you get free donuts?

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...