Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Job Starts Tomorrow



I am so excited to start my new job tomorrow! I'm working for SnugZ. They make all kinds of products for companies and put their logo's on them. They are most well known for their lanyards though like the one above. I'll be a production artist. That means I'll take logos and artwork and put them into the computer and get them ready to be printed onto the merchandise.

Other exciting news; my sister will be having her baby any day now.

Sad news: My great uncle Gerald died a few days ago. I'm sure he is happy, but I am going to miss him.
Also, my other sis is moving away very soon. The only good thing about that is that I get to babysit her cats while she's gone. ... Maybe permanently. :) That is GREAT news because I LOVE cats and have wanted one for ages.
And finally, sad news #3; my fingers on both hands are asleep and have been for a whole week. I think I must've damaged the nerves somehow with my donut frying job. I really hope the feeling comes back soon! I don't have enough money (and no insurance) to see a doctor.

Love ya'll!

2 comments:

Care said...

worker's compensation?

Apryle Moss said...

Sorry about all the sad news hope all goes well for you and your family. Congrats on the job again. I hope that you enjoy it. Hope it goes well for you. Take care and hope the hear how your job goes soon.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...