Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pin pricking


I have the most irritating pain in my hands. My middle two fingers are still numb. I went to see a doctor about it today. One hundred and twenty four dollars later, it doesn't hurt quite so bad, but they're still completely asleep and feeling the pin prickly feeling. AAAAHHH!!! Hope it will go away soon!

The job is going alright. Had to take today off because of the pain, but I'll be in there tomorrow. There's lots to learn. It is out close to my old town and it was SO strange to be back over there and see all that has changed.

Anyway, that's about it for my nerdy little life right now. Everyone send labor waves to my little sister if you will. I am excited to see my new niece and I know Elisa's excited to have her body back to herself! lol.

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

I LOVE your feed the fish ap over there. It's so fun. I've been feeding them a lot today. It would be funny if they got fatter. See you soon.

MommaM said...

It would be cool if they got fatter. They've been fed by me a lot too. I'm sorry that your hands hurt still. I hope it gets better soon. I too am excited to meet my new baby and have my body to myself again. Le-sigh. Soon. Soon.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...