Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nothing says love like...



A dead mouse in your bag?!? EEEEW! Well at least I know that my cat loves and appreciates me for all I do for him. My purse was hanging up and I went to go to work the other day and found that he had packed me a "lunch".

Ha ha! Good thing I'm not too squeemish! Silly cat.

I totally just fell down the stairs before I wrote this! You know when your heel just catches the edge of the stair and then it keeps thumping down all the others... yeah! Ouch! I'm going to go wimper somewhere.

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

whahahahahaha! Love it.

Stephanie said...

GROSS!!! I'm glad you're not terribly squeamish. And I'm glad your cat loves you so much....I think... :-)

Apryle Moss said...

If I found a mouse in my purse I would probably freak.. Hope all is well. Happy Holidays.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...