Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas is FAST upon us!!!


I was tired of looking at my gross picture so I decided to post again. I don't have a whole lot going on with me right now. Just working and trying to get everything all ready for Christmas. I have not been loving the crowds this year. Seems like every store is so full of people that it takes 3 times as long to get finished with what you went out to do. Tis the season. *shrug*

We're having a little party here at my mom's house for a few of the Rigby family side (38 of us!!! yikes!). It should be fun. I haven't seen some of my cousins in probably 6 or 7 years!!! I'll try to remember to take some pictures.

Okay. Well I miss you all and hope you're having a lovely holiday season!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...