Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas at the Lindsay's

Here's a few pictures from Christmas at our house. We had a great time. My sister's family came over & Aunt Julie & my Grandma came to celebrate with us as well! It was great!

Buddy's favorite present
Me taking a picture of Elisa taking a picture of me

I think Bryce was disappointed that this present wasn't for him.

The look on Hyrum's face, priceless!

Good morning Seester!

Flying monkeys for the Moulton monkeys.
Lex was ready bright and early for Christmas!

Julie & the Boys
I just love this present I got under the tree from Bryce.
"You are a good guy"

3 comments:

Care said...

Adorable photos!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy New Year to you as well! :o)

Stephanie said...

I love the "you are a good guy" inscription on your gift from your nephew. Priceless!!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, Heidi! I've been waiting for another post on your blog. Did you get any decent time off of work? I hope they gave you a nice Christmas bonus, too! (Does anyone even do that anymore?)

Hope you're staying toasty warm and drinking plenty of hot cocoa! Love ya!

Apryle Moss said...

I hope you had a merry christmas and a happy new year. Don't you love the things say and write. Hope you are doing well. I hope your job is still going good for you. Take care.
Talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...