Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sleepless in Logan

My coworker and I were having a little fun on Friday. lol.

Hi. I'm not sleeping and I wish I were. It is 2 in the morning. My circadium rhythm must be off. I've had a devil of a time trying to sleep at night and not during the day. Looks like tonight will be no different.

Went to the hair salon today and had them put a new color in. It's darker than I wanted, but I think it's still cute. I don't have a picture yet, but I'll post one sooner or later.

I've got less than 3 months left of college and I don't know if I can make it! I just want to be finished! My boss said she wished I were staying and that she'd love to keep me as a work-study student. I was way flattered. I felt like she really meant it. The only problem is that they can't pay me enough even to pay my rent once I graduate. But I sure hope I can find a job like that one in SLC. The economic forecast has me a bit worried still.

I have REALLY wanted to go home to my parent's house this weekend. I've refrained in order to save gas money. But I really wish I were there tonight. My roommate has a few friends over and even though they're all nice people, I am in a reclusive mood and don't want to be around people I don't know too well. They keep asking me to come hang out with them and I just don't want to tonight.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...