Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here we go kids! This will be fun!

I am losing it! I have senoritus like a crazy person!! I am sick of homework! I love my job and I wish that I did that all day and then could just go home and be ALL done for the night! Do you not LOVE this picture! I found it online.

Not much else is going on. I have no fun dates planned yet for this weekend. And I'm avoiding my homework like the plague so life is going going going nice and slow. I have to pee but I don't want to go upstairs!

Okay, well obviously I have nothing important to say so I'm going to post this. :D I'm bored, you all should talk to me!

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

I am going crazy here in my own home. I am tired of being bored on the weekends. I need a vacation. I think I have senioritis and I don't even go to school pretty sad. Well if you need to talk give me a call. Talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...