Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Post

Hi.
I haven't posted in a day or two and I think it's time to get that hospital picture moved down just a bit. My stomach has been hurting again. Yesterday was pretty bad, but not like last week! My back hurts really bad when these attacks come on. It's strange. Anyway, I will find out for sure about the gal stones on Wednesday with the lovely ultrasound.

I keep missing church. This is the 4th week that I have had some thing or other cause me to sleep through it. Its really annoying. I'm going to go to a later ward today and hope to get some spiritual sustenance. I do feel rather spiritually emaciated (thank you Animal Planet for the lovely vocabulary word!). Anyhow, its strange I feel very alien there at church. But I best be headed over there before I change my mind. :)

1 comment:

MommaM said...

It's been a while since I have been too. Lately I just don't want to have to get up from whereever I am every 5 minutes to go to the bathroom and puke. :S

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...