Monday, February 16, 2009

Little trip to the hospital

So Saturday I was having all sorts of amazing and deep pain in my tummy. I didn't want to miss my date so I ignored it until after that.... but around midnight it was too much and I had to go to the hospital. After 4 hours and a barrage of tests, it would appear I need my gal bladder removed. Have to do that soon. As you can see, my lovely roommate Ashley was so kind as to come and keep me company. Then Kaylee and her date showed up and even Seth and KJ. All sorts of exciting.

Pretty sure my doctor could be a model.

Anyway, I'm feeling okay right now I just hope it stays that way till I can have the surgery.

4 comments:

Care said...

yikes!! when is the surgery?

hope you'll be feeling better soon!!!

Apryle Moss said...

Sorry to hear it Heid- I hope all goes well with your surgery. Let me know how you are. Take care.

Heidi L Barber said...

Still no news. I guess they changed their minds about the surgery. They're not sure thats what the problem is. So now I'm just resting in Loritab land. Actually, I haven't had any in a while... I'm just feeling dizzy. hmmmmm....

A cute boy is supposed to come visit me tonight. :D Super excited about that!
Gatta go!

Michaelangelo said...

Oh Heidi I'm so sorry that you are in pain! That's like the last thing you need during your last semester of school! Hope you can get everything figured out and soon!
Love ya

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...