Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WHAT am I doing AWAKE???



What on earth am I doing up at this unChristian hour!!! Well I am messing with this young actor's face. Ha ha ha. I have nothing against him. I just couldn't help myself. He is baby-lishous, but I needed something to do. And so poor Zac got put up on the photoshop experiment table.

I added the background and the little halo, since so many people think he's such a little angel. (I have no idea one way or the other). But then the image was just too 16-year-old-love-dream-ish for me and so I had to take him down a peg or two.

*shaking my head* The things I do to entertain myself instead of sleeping.

1 comment:

MommaM said...

I think he might be a little too pretty in that picture. You are an interesting nut. Love you!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...