Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Bryce!

A very happy birthday to my darling little Bryce. I can't believe he is 5 already!!!

Foolishly, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of us up at his party. Elisa, your house is looking amazing! I am so impressed with you!

I think the toy I got for Bryce was a hit. All the boys were playing with it quite intensely. It was a Cars movie thing where you get Lightning McQueen to tip some tractors and then he flies off this launch pad into the air. Yay! I did a good job! lol. I think he really liked all his other presents too.

I'm still job hunting. I may have found some freelance work tonight. Oh that would be so great! I'll keep you all updated.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...