Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photo Shoot and Flat Light


Went up the canyon Saturday Morning. It was so gray outside. I've decided that the only thing to do with flat light is to blow the saturation way way WAY up and dink around with contrast. At least for fall color shots. Sunshine would have been much more fun.

I'm taking a photo class and this was our little field trip. Too bad we didn't go last weekend. I think we'd've had much better light.

Hands still numb/tingly. Kind of sad about it. Anyway, I'll talk to you more soon.

Heidi

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

I think it's beautiful and the colors are striking, if not bright. Probably see you soon. (baby, you know)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...