Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time for a second opinion?


So the pain in my hands is bad again today. My right hand feels pretty useless. I went in to the chiropractor again today and had him do the adjustment. It just doesn't feel much different at all though.

I am thinking it's time for a second opinion. I've been trying to be careful about using my hands too much. :( Its frustrating. I can't do much of anything that doesn't irritate them. I guess it's more ibuprofen and ice packs for now. I probably need an MRI to see whats wrong for sure. But I think those cost thousands of dollars and here I am, not able to work on any consistent basis.

SIGH!!! Thanks for letting me vent! I am WELL aware that there are many many people who have it SO much worse than me. But thanks for letting me whine a little.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...