Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

You've got to check out this little video about what people are grateful for. It is fun to watch and even more fun to think of things that you're grateful for. When you start thinking about good times and about good things in your life, you can't help but smile!

I'm so grateful for my family. I have loyal, hard-working, generous, funny and loving parents. I have two fabulous sisters that I consider my very best friends, and I have the sweetest, most tender brother anyone could ever ask for. I also have an amazing extended family who give me strength and love and happiness always. I have wonderful friends that warm my heart just by thinking about them. I'm so grateful for the examples that have been set for me and for the patience that surrounds me. I'm so grateful for the knowledge and resources that this place I live in has so readily available to me! I'm so blessed to have a home and food and transportation. And greatest of all, I am so blessed to know that our Heavenly Father loves us and still cares about what goes on in our lives.

I'm sorry if I went on a long time with that, but I hope it put a smile on someone's face and that thinking of the things you're grateful for will put a smile on yours.

Love,
Heidi

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for that! It did make me smile.:-) You can go on and on and on if you'd like....

I hope you have a very nice, happy Thanksgiving! I'm sorry your sis is gone! I'm sure things will be a lot quieter at your parents' home now. If you miss the noise of kids, come visit ME!!! Hee hee... just had to throw in that little invitation. I mean it, though.

Love ya!

MommaM said...

I think my sisters are the bestest! I love you tons, and am very thankful that you are my sister.


enasesto

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...