Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Poor Bucket Head!



So these are my babies. Pardon them if they look sleepy. I woke them up to take these pictures.
Penny is the calico. She's pretty sure that she is made out of paper. In other words, she's very delicate and dainty... quite the princess.

Whiskers is the black and white cat. He's an incredibly curious cat. He's always checking everything out. He can't stand to be in the same room with me without knowing exactly what I'm doing and usually getting in the way of it.

They went to get fixed last week. It seems to be going worse for poor little penny than for Whiskers. She was licking her incision too much and ended up popping a stitch. So today we had to go back to the vet and get her a bucket to go around her head. Poor baby. She hates it! It is so embarrassing! And itchy.

I have to leave it on her until Sunday.

Whiskers doesn't trust it. lol. She jumped up to sit by him and he totally poofed up and hissed.
Anyway... thats the excitement today from me.

5 comments:

Care said...

poor, poor kitties!

.....if they are having their little operations, does that mean they are there to stay?? :o) :o)

Andrea Hardman said...

OH! I read about that, if one cat goes to the vet, it doesn't smell right, especially if it got medicine so the other cat won't recognize her. So sad. Has he gotten used to her again? Poor Penny. Embarassed and rejected.

Heidi L Barber said...

Lol. Yes, I do get to keep them both!!! yay!

And Whiskers has slowly started to accept her again. They're so soft! I snuggled with them last night and it was a symphony of purring on both sides of my head. ha ha.

Care said...

yay for keeping kitties!!!!!

hey, I recognize that kitty-sized chair!!

MommaM said...

Poor bucket head!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...