Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mister Grumpy Grunts

I have a grumpy kitty on my hands. He has razors for fingers and can't seem to help himself from clawing my hands arms and legs... This as you can imagine causes me to yelp a bit! So I had my mom help me clip his nails. He growled the whole time.

Now he's in the living room sulking. He's out there with his eyes in this half-closed glare and his ears turned back in annoyance and every now and again, though no one is touching him, near him, or even looking at him, you'll hear a little growl of annoyance.

Poor grumpy kitty. I need to find a good way to give them access to the front yard. He is such a busy kitty... I think he's bored and needs something else to do.

1 comment:

MommaM said...

Sounds like him lol.


oubededi - how do you say that one?

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...