Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random thoughts and pics

Contented kitty.

Whiskers helping me with my emails.
A favorite hang out for kitties.


Here's Hyrum playing in part of a really cool playground in Idaho. It's called Storybook playground I think. It was a lot of fun. I got several pics of the kiddos there.



Ha ha. Whiskers has the most Starry eyes! They're awesome, but I can almost NEVER get a picture of him without his pupils going funny colors.

This is an awesome tree in my yard. Pardon the artistic rendition... I think it's a really cool tree. There was a mistake made in the property lines between my house and the neighbor's so next spring he's probably going to take that tree down as it is on his lot actually. I'm so sad! I'll miss the apricots and the awesome artistic tree. :) See below to see what it looks like before I messed with it in Photoshop.

This is what I see every morning. Those dang gym shoes. They always have to remind me that I did promise to go to the gym in the mornings. I've been doing pretty good. We'll see how long I can keep that up.

Thank you kitties for dispatching a spider... Now could you possibly throw it's carcass in the trash can???


Here's a shot I took of the moon with my awesome camera. My dad's camera has MANY more mega pixels and so it is more detailed... but mine turned out not so bad either. :)

Kitty looking over his shoulder. Yes, I photoshopped out the junk on my bedroom floor! It was distracting! ;) lol.

AND finally, I am saving a breast again this year. Or at least helping. If you eat this kind of yogurt and want to give me your pink lids, I will mail them in. The company gives 10 cents per lid to fund breast cancer research.

So... in photos, that's kinda what I've been up to lately.

4 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Wow keep it up. I haven't exercised for about a week now. I see those gym shoes staring at me and I go back to sleep. Ha Ha. We need to get together and do lunch sometime. Maybe after Thanksgiving Hayden has all of next week off and Svanna only goes Mon. and Tues. so maybe the week after we can. Talk to you later.

MommaM said...

Such fun pictures. Those kitties are adorable.

I'd tell my gym shoes to eat dirt if they looked at me like that. Lol.

Love you!

Care said...

good times!

too bad about the tree -- it's gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE all the pictures! I would be heartbroken at the thought of losing that apricot tree! It is definitely a beautiful tree. Good for you that you've been going to the gym. Could you drag me along with you? I haven't gone running since the day of my race at the beginning of August! I love spring bulbs, too. I planted some tulips, daffodils and crocuses. Not a ton of them, but enough to make me smile when I am sick to death of winter. I LOVE your cat's eyes, by the way! And good for you for "saving a breast." Love how you worded that!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...