Sunday, January 10, 2010

Got a little carried away with the bright colors...

So I've been in that deep dark winter blues place for a week or more and this morning I felt the need to escape from all that so I made it Easter-bunny-bright springtime on my blog.

What do you think? A little over the top? ;) Yeah, I think so. I may have to change it back pretty soon. Don't know if my retinas can handle the glare. And if I am struggling with it, I'd imagine you are too!

Well friends, I am ready for some warmer weather. I am ready for some clear blue skies and the smell of fresh wet soil and the sight of all the baby green plants poking up to breathe in the goodness of spring. I think the weather man said that we're just past the halfway point of winter. This is my regular weather man.
So I guess we've got a ways to go. None the less... We can dream. Anyhow... While we're all dreaming, I suppose I should get back to preparing my lesson for the CTR 4 class today. :)

4 comments:

Care said...

Yes, it's just about the past week that January's been twisting its little icicle knife into the depths of my soul, too.

Stupid January.

Andrea Hardman said...

I LOVE the new look. It is just what I needed too on a bleak cold day in the South. I can't wait to hear how the CTR 4s were.

Michaelangelo said...

The kids were asking me today how many more days of winter there are.... :( a day at a time! Thanks for the sunshine and tulips :)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the tulips and bright colors!!! Sometimes it helps to take a minute and just remember that the bleak, gray and white winter is, indeed, finite. Seriously. Sometimes you forget that it really doesn't last forever (because it seems to just drag on and on and on...) So, thanks for the reminder that spring WILL come. And it will come faster than we know because time passes faster the older you get, right?! In the meantime, let's keep giving ourselves daily reminders that we will see green and yellow and pink and blue again. And when we do, we will enjoy and appreciate them SO much more for having survived the winter. Right?! (If we survive...)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...