Friday, January 29, 2010

Seven Red Things ... finally.

I was tagged by Care.

There are TWO rules to this:

#1. Post photos of 7 red things in your house
#2. Tag 7 people to do the same


It took me a while to get started on this. Care said, "I know you'll come up with something
creative." lol. I thought... Crap! I have to think of something that other people will think is creative!!

Ha ha. Now that I finally got over that... here you go;

I am madly in love with these curtains in my room. My sister got them for me when I moved into my new apartment at school and I have incorporated them into my decor since I moved.

Next we have the CTU or "Cat-Training-Unit". A must have for the early days of cat ownership. Don't get me wrong, I am not cruel to my kitties. All the websites and books I read suggest that I should use a tiny discreet spray to discourage kitty when he tries to get into my plants or up on my counter tops.

And here we have a fond reminder of my youth. Ah yes, the chicken on top of the car and the police report of abuse to a plush animal. Good times! Thanks Care for finding this little treasure for me. The munchkins love to play with it when they come over.

Item number four: Mister Squeaky. A favorite toy of my dog. When he isn't begging for your dinner, investigating a cat or snoozing in the hall, Doggy is always bringing you a toy to make sure that you get in your daily recommended dose of play time.



This happy little magnet is on my fridge reminding me daily of my current income level for the year. :( Dang, dang dang! But not to worry... I am freelancing for a friend and may have some leads very soon!!! :D


If not for this one, I am not sure I would survive January. Its my trusty hot cocoa mug! You'll notice that it comes complete with steaming delicious beverage. I am so grateful for the invention of chocolate. I have to medicate myself with it frequently!


And finally... This is how I feel after the chocolate medication... (fat and happy!) LOL. Kidding. This one may have been cheating... but it does have red berries in its "hair".

Okay, I hope that was creative enough that you aren't checking off another thing on your list that wasted some moments of your life. ;)

I tag Andrea, Elisa, Apryle, Stephanie, Amber, Lisa and HeidiB. I am helping you out by saying that you can do BORING stuff... lol. Not that it really was a big deal, but I just am prone to freaking out over the slightest things. Yay me.

2 comments:

Care said...

LOVE it!! I'm so glad you still have the Pierre car!! :oD

Apryle Moss said...

Heidi I will try and do this when I have room on my computer to download pictures. I have a camera full of pictures from Christmas and birthdays and cannot download them. We are still looking into getting photoshop so when we do I will have you come to my house and help us learn it. You did a good job at all your red things. I am not so sure I could be that creative. I know you said that we didn't have to, but what fun would that be.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...