Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SD card recovered!

How could anyone resist that little face?!!

Chicken on the keyboard makes for productive work day! ;)

Since St. Patty's day is next and not easter... but I couldn't wait... The chickens are adorning the fake clover plant I put on my desk.

Yay water marbles! Joanns fabric and craft store has got a little bit more of my money... again. sigh.
This tiny little bag held a ton of the tiny, dried out water marbles. It was full about to where my thumb is in the picture.
I thought they would all fit into this lovely little vase... So I dumped them in, poured in the distilled water and went into the other room to watch t.v.
...
I came back and...
Yeah... they filled up this whole huge bowl plus a vase on my desk at work. They are absolutely intriguing... Every time I walk by them I just HAVE to stick my hand in there and play with them. They feel so strange and they're bouncy and blue!
See... look how fun they are!

I need to be stopped. Look at all this stuff I got from the craft stores. I am pretty sure that my coworkers think I'm NUTS! My desk is littered with ... ... . . . cuteness!

3 comments:

Care said...

looks like too much fun! I think my boys would love to see the water marbles.

Apryle Moss said...

those look like so much fun. I wish my house was cluttered with cuteness it is just cluttered and not very cute. Glad you found your sd card. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you later.

Sandy N said...

Ashlynn loves water marbles. She got some in her stocking for Christmas. They are awesome to play with. lol

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...