Sunday, April 3, 2011

I love springtime

:) Sorry I've been absent from blogger world for a while. I love the spring time and keep finding myself interested in learning NEW things and so I keep enrolling in classes that take up all my time after work. It's good. :) I've only been to welding once, and I have to say it was intimidating... and enthralling all at the same time! Imagine the possibilities when you can "glue" metal together! My imagination soars... my wallet whimpers! lol. Oh student loans... I will pay you off... but I am going to make some awesome yard art too.

Other than that, life is just moving along. I have been trying SO hard since I got my job to just function. Each week feels like a battle to survive. And I have to tell myself like Stephanie did a while back... "I can do hard things". I keep saying that in my head.

I've made some new books, but alas, I have lost my SD card along with my ipod AGAIN! This time it is not the cat's fault. I have no idea where they are. :-/ It makes me nervous! But hopefully they will come home soon and I can take pictures of my books and welded stuff to post for you here. :)

Well I've got to gather up all my things and take them over to my other home so I'll be ready for work this week. Talk to you all hopefully sooner!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Heidi, you inspire me! I love that you're taking fun and interesting classes (and maybe I'm a bit jealous...) And you're right--you CAN do hard things! You are not alone if each week feels like a "battle to survive." That's the very reason why I find Mondays so hard. I'm never entirely sure I'll even live through another week and it's usually quite daunting to face a Monday morning. Thankfully, today has been alright and I hope you've had a decent Monday, too. Keep up the great work with your job and your classes and enjoy Spring! I know I have nothing to complain about, weather-wise, but I miss the "real" thing--the daffodils, the blossoming trees, the fresh green-ness of it all. Enjoy it a little extra for me, okay?!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...