Monday, April 25, 2011

My first welding project




Here's my latest project completed. I am having so much fun with welding! I love community education classes. Look at all the cool stuff I am learning. My goofy quail needs a name. I'm pretty sure it's a boy, so let me know what you think I should call him. Maybe Ernie? I don't know.

About Gregary: he's great, amazing, wonderful, funny and all that good stuff. He's 33, lives & works in Roy. He manufactures window frames and other things for a steel company up there. Ummm... what else do ya want to know? He's tall and handsome and tender & sweet. He loves sports and cars and movies (and me. *giggle*). We met online & went to the Gateway for our first date. He has the greatest laugh. It is contagious.

Anyway, if you want to know more about him, you'll just have to ask me. :) Trust me, I could talk about him all day. Alas, I have to go to bed.

Love you all!

4 comments:

Ether8 said...

Um... YAY!!!! That's all I can think to say. I am so excited about Gregory. I love his name, too. I love that he has a contagious laugh. I cannot WAIT to meet him in person. Remember, I'll be back in June. Let's double date, pretty please?! Oh, Heidi, you deserve the BEST. Happy Easter!

And I really heart the quail. You are so artistic. I see a future for you in welded yard art... Can you make me a pelican? Pretty please?

Ether8 said...

Shoot. I forgot I'm signed in under Cory's gmail. It's me, steph!

Apryle Moss said...

What a good looking guy. So how long have you been communicating online. Have you gone out quite a bit. Anything you want to tell about him would be great. I love hearing your love life. I love your quail that you welded. Good for you. I need to take some classes sometime, but my time is not right now. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you later.

Jeanette West said...

That is so cute! What I love about welding is that it isn’t all heavy-duty and whatnot. It is a very fun activity, and I think more are starting to consider welding as a serious activity. Of course, it might seem hard at first because you’re dealing with metal and a lot of power. But, it gets a whole lot better once you get past the learning curve.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...