Friday, July 25, 2008

Furball with teeth

Look at this darling little animal. Doesn't he look soft and sweet and cuddly? Sure. From the picture perhaps. I've been babysitting him this week while my mother has been working and running errands. I have holes in my hands from where he had bitten me (playing but too hard). I have 3 spots in the living room drying where I have finished cleaning up 2 poop stains and 1 urine stain - and to top it all off, I have a small bald spot on the back of my head now because he thought my hair looked like a fantastic tug-of-war toy.

Despite all this, I love the little whelp! He is so cute! He will come up and snuggle by you after he has finished ripping off your flesh and he always gives me the cutest looks! I spoiled him tonight by feeding him a bite of my steak. lol.

Anyway, I've got to be off now. I will hopefully bring you some entertaining news soon.

3 comments:

Care said...

cute doggie! what's his name? is he another australian shepherd? hope things are going well for you!

Andrea Hardman said...

Very Cute!

Stephanie said...

Hi! I'm back from wherever I've been in no-blogging land. I called your cell phone (is your number still the same?) and left you a message with my phone number. I am so NOT trying to avoid you! I'm sorry! I'm dying to see you and all your Switzerland pics and hopefully have at least ONE square of Lindt chocolate (that's my personal fave, too...). Anyway, I hope you got my message. I'll keep trying! Love ya and glad you're back! And I hope you survive babysitting that cute little mut. I'm like Ape. I DON'T play with dogs! lol :-)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...