Friday, July 18, 2008

Sheesh

Sometimes I feel like the BIGGEST clutz on the planet. I was trying to rent a bike yesterday from school. They let you rent them out for a semester. Well I was renting one for the rest of the summer semester (one month). First of all... I guess I was dehydrated or something because I passed out in their office while filling out paper work to rent the bike. THEN after I had recovered from the embarrassment of that, they gave me my bike and the seat was just barely too high for me so when I was getting on the seat and trying to ride away I almost fell over and THEN my purse got tangled up under the front wheel! All of this happening while the frightened bike mechanics looked on.

It's days like today that I think I should invest in a paper bag to put over my head to wear at all times. But hey, now I have a bike to ride around a bit.

By the by, MANY of you have not called me to give me your phone numbers back. What is this? are you avoiding me??? lol. Jk. Hope to hear from you soon. (Stephanie and Apryle, this means you. :D)

4 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Oh my gosh Heidi. I hope that you are ok and that you don't wear a paper bag over your head. I also completely forgot to call and give you my phone #. I will do it soon if I don't forget between now and when I should call it is to early in the morning so I wont call now, but I will I promise. I will talk to you later.

Kimberly said...

My Heck! Are you sure you're ok with the passing out and all? I can understand the other mishaps, but I really hope you're ok! FORGET the paper bag!!!! You should of fallen completely off your bike, then gotten up and asked them to take you on a date! Head held high girl, head held high!!!! Love you!

Heidi L Barber said...

Thanks Kimberly,
I hadn't thought about clumsiness as a pick up tool for dates! ;D

Yeah I think I'm fine. I just didn't drink enough water or something.

MommaM said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Most people will think I'm a jerk, but I would have paid good money to see that. Love you.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...