Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

Hi Everyone!
I made it home! Yea! I have to say, 29 hours of travel can really take it out of a girl!!! Especially when there are noisy and unhappy children on board your 9 hour flight across the ocean! lol. But Oh... it was SO worth the travel to see Switzerland!

I feel really bad, but I ate almost all the chocolate I was bringing home for people. :( I am dreadfully sorry. Chocolate is such a weakness with me! You should have seen me 3 or 4 days ago. I had just gotten back from a day trip to Vevey and I had a chocolate bar in my backpack that I had only eaten like 2 squares off of. Well... everyone was taking a nap but me. My chocolate was melted because it is hot in Switzerland... but... um... I wanted it anyway. so melty and all I started eating it as fast as I could hoping I could get it done before my roommates woke up.

Right when I had thoroughly covered my fingers, hands and yes... face, in chocolate - as if on cue - they all woke up and looked at me like I was a crazy person! Lol. It was pretty embarrassing.

Thankfully, I found out that they make my favorite chocolate over here in the USA too. It's the Lindt brand. But I have never seen it in candy bar form here... only in the truffles. mmmmm.... truffles! Anyway, you are probably mad that I ate the chocolate I was going to give to you, so before you throw something hard at your computer screen and scream obscinities with my name attached to them, I suppose you better go to another website! I am sorry, and I will try to make it up to you someday!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Heidi, I'm so glad your home! Talk about a once in a lifetime chance! I bet you're so glad to have been able to go! I LOVE your little picture! Did you design that? Sadly enough, that's how I probably look for about 3/4 of my life! How else would I keep this girlish figure right? Anyway, glad you're home, and that you had a great time! We love you!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...