Friday, August 1, 2008

Der... uh... Hi


Well nothing too exciting is going on but I probably should blog a little so y'all won't forget about me. :D jk.
So here's another FABULOUS Swiss Heidi photo. I like this cow. I think I'll call her Bessie. Why is Bessie SUCH a good cow name? Anyway, here she is.

I turned in my application for graduation to the Dean's office today. YEA! It's really going to happen! Granted... not for 10 more months, but still!!! I am excited. It's been hard, but so worth it.
Maytag canceled his visit to Logan yet again, so I'll probably go out with PJ. He's new. Haven't met him in person before, but he seems nice so we'll see. (They all seem nice at first dont they! Then after they've got their hooks in you they start canceling dates every time you plan one out! GRRRR!!! ;) kidding... okay... only kind of kidding. :D)

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Heidi Maytag is a jerk. I am mad that he keeps being a loser. I wish he would treat you right. I hope that your date goes well with PJ. I am so glad that you are almost done with school. I wish Brian was almost done with school. Well I will talk to you later. Take care and good luck with your date

MommaM said...

Yea! Congrats on the graduation thing. Why do I not remember this? Oh yeah, I have a tiny brain. lol. Love ya.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...