Friday, July 11, 2008

Good bye to my Pink Cell phone


Oh sadness!!!
Today the world has lost a selfless creation. A creation that did nothing but serve others. A thing that brought people who hadn't talked in a great long while together at last. Yes, It is true, My cell phone drowned in a tragic accident today involving a porcelain toilet bowl full of clean water. (At least it got to die in a SOMEWHAT dignified manner... at least there was nothing IN the toilet yet!). Without warning around 2 p.m. today my little pink Razor phone took a fatal leap into the potty. I loved my pink phone. It was a limited edition.
I have no toddlers to blame. Only myself for being careless. May it rest in peace.

I had to go and get a new phone. But the addresses and phone numbers were irretrievable and so, if you all would be so kind as to text me your phone numbers again or call me. The number is still the same. Then I can start re-building my address book.

Thank you for your condolences. Please, no gifts... well unless they're for me. :D (Just kidding!!!) I hope to talk to you all again soon!!!

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi,
At least you get a new phone. Hey are you going to go to the class reunion. It is Aug. 1st I think I sent you a email about it. Any way I can't decide if I want to go or not. I will have to call you and give you my phone #'s. I will talk to you later.

Michaelangelo said...

Sad! I dropped my pink razor phone on accident onto concrete after I'd only had it 3 weeks... :( My nice husband gave me his new phone and uses our old phone again. That was a year ago now. Poor guy!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...