Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just not right


You have to know that you're taking a risk when you cook something from a box whose pour spout has a drawing of a bunny butt on it!

Annie's Abomination.
That's what I call this mac and cheese. And it was. I ate this 4 hours before bed and 3 hours into my sleep I woke up with terrible pains in my stomach and spent an hour in the bathroom. I really think they put rabbit turds in their noodles! OYE! Never again!But in other news, Life is good. It's been super busy this semester. I'll be really busy all the way through December. I think it was way too soon to put together a countdown chain. I am all sorts of antsy to get through with school and waiting the last 7 months is killer. Oh well. It's worth it.


Here's a photo I took of myself the day I had to give a portfolio presentation last week. I was going for professional, yet fun. I think I'd add a little more "fun" next time. But this is what I had time for.
I did buy some awesome shoes though. These were 16 bucks. Pretty good. huh.


Im kinda lonley tonight. Miss my family. sigh. Anyway, everyone have a good week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it very nice soooo I would like to invite you to visit and become friendly with me at my art site.

I hope you will come by and enjoy the variety of labels, and music videos and experiences as lived here in San Diego.

Great and hope to hear from you soon... see ya!

Paul said...

Sounds like you are still crazy busy! Hope things are going well....

By the way, love the countdown chain.

Paul said...

Oh, and I've tried a few things from "Annie's Homegrown." ABSOLUTELY NASTY! I don't care how "Natural" they say it is -- it is completely UNnatural to eat anything so disgusting on purpose!!

Apryle Moss said...

I love the shoes, but I am addicted to buying shoes. I think you looked great in your picture. The countdown chain is a great idea. Keep counting because you are so close. Take care.

Stephanie said...

You look SMASHING in the pictures! And probably even more so in real life. Hope the presentation went well. And LOVE the shoes! In fact, I love the whole ensamble.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...