Saturday, October 11, 2008

More strange dreams


So I fell asleep doing homework today and had the strangest dream. I was lost in this huge house that was like a giant - multi-level RC-Willey or Ikea. All these different rooms that were decorated so nicely. I was playing with a baby and 2 little girls while also looking for their mother. Anyway, I found her and told her how great her children were. Then I was off wandering through the rooms again looking for my friend, PJ.
I needed to leave on a trip that would take me far away and I wanted to say goodbye to him before I left, but I couldn't find him. I knew he was with one of the other girls he is dating, but I didn't care about that. I just wanted to say goodbye. Somehow I knew that he knew I was looking for him and it really bothered me that he didn't care enough just to come say goodbye. During the whole dream I had a feeling of discouragement that hurt in my heart.

Crazy dreams. I don't know what they all mean. I frequently dream about big houses like museums and wandering through them. I usually am alone and I usually am enjoying myself immensly, but not in this dream. Sometimes I can fly in these houses. Always, they have secret rooms and hallways.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to be focused on someone a lot...

Stephanie said...

I think you're destined to live in a big, gorgeous, artsy house someday, and that makes me a little envious... because that kind of thing seems so far out of reach that I don't even dream about it! Ha! Lol. Crazy dreams. I hate the ones that leave you feeling emotionally down, though. Dreams aren't supposed to do that, right?...

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...