Saturday, October 11, 2008

coding coding do da doot da doo

Yeah so this storm that is over us is way excited to be here today. It's like a little kid, throwing its nasty little snowflakes sideways, backward, frontward, upward, downward... every which way. Personally, I wasn't quite finished enjoying the fall yet. Oh well.

SO... I cleaned my desk off and now I'm ready for a LONG "happy" day of coding my website for school. GOODY! I think my sarcasm is about as thick as this storm outside. lol. Anyway, I can't stall any longer. I have to go get to work on it! This is probably one of the very few times in my life that my desk will be this clean so I thought I should record it on digi-film for posterity. :D

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...