Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photo Tag

I was tagged by Apryle for a game called photo tag. You go to your photos folder then you go to the 4th folder down and pick the 4th photo in it. This is what I found in mine. lol. Funny it turned out to be one of my most recent photos. I was in the middle of saying something and I think I look majorly goofy besides which; why did I think it was a good idea to play on the playground in a dress? Well I just did. :D How often do I get to play on a playground as awesome as this?

Anyway, so to keep playing tag, I tag Andrea, Elisa, Care and Angela or anyone else who feels like playing.

School is still stressing me out like a 1300 pound gorrilla sitting on my shoulders all the time. I'm still enjoying it, maybe a little less than earlier on in the semester, but its just till December. My roommates must be stressed out lately too. Man they left a big mess in the kitchen/living room. I am sure they'll get around to cleaning it up.

Hugs for everyone! P.S. Did you enjoy conference?

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Love the picture. There is nothing like playing on a playground in a dress. Take care.

Andrea Hardman said...

You have a gorilla?!!! J/K. You are an inspiration to me. Keep it up. By the way, I am a faithful blog reader, but it's true that I don't get time to leave comments as often as I would like. So, even when I'm not commenting, remember that I'm still here, reading. Thinking of you!
Andrea

Sandy N said...

I loved conference! I didnt get to watch as much of it as I wanted too. Saturday AM session I had to go to a CPR and first aid class to get recertified. BLAH! I would have much rather listened to conference. Then on Sunday our computer kept malfunctioning.... Or the website that was broadcasting it was malfunctioning? I am not sure which? Anyways It is always great to get an oppritunity to hear our Prophet speak to us on behalf of our Heavenly father.
Wow that was a long comment... So does that make up for all the times where I check your blog and then not leave a comment? LOL

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...