Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Bad Omen


So I went out to my car this morning to find 3 dead katiedids in front of the driver-side door! I had to pause for a moment and collect myself as it seemed so much that they were the katiedids from my dream come back to die in front of my car as if to say that it was MY fault for shoving them out into the cold! lol. What a way to start your morning.

Today has been a FABULOUS day! I finished and turned in my html website and although I don't like the finished product as much as I could, I'm done and it isn't stressing me out tonight so YEAH! Shaweeeeet! I feel great! AND I finished and turned in a logo for my other design class. AND I found out that my other HUGE project isn't due until next week, so I can actually breathe a little and work on that this weekend. Truly it was a mirical that I was able to get these things done this week. Yes, I have thanked Father in Heaven in my prayers!... Profusely!

So I'm in a good mood and kinda talkative but I'm going to stop myself because it's nearly 1 in the morning and I should try to sleep so I can work on that other huge assignment before Tuesday. Anyway- peace and love and kisses to everyone tonight!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ahh... your comment on my blog about doing projects because you WANT to do them, and then reading this last post just brought school all back to me. The stress of it all! Aaack! I don't know how you do it. Come to think of it, I don't know how I ever did it (survived school). Congrats on finishing one project, and good luck on the others! I'm totally rooting for you. Each project you finish is one project closer to GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow... go take on the world, Heid!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...