Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Graduated!!!

Hi Everyone,
Can you believe it!!! After 10 years and many many doubts, I finally got my bachelor of Fine Arts degree!!! I can't tell you how excited I am about this!!!

I checked my grades today and yes, it is true... I really will receive that diploma! I got an "A" and an "A-" in my last two classes! I couldn't have asked for more! I guess all the bargaining with the professors must've worked!

SO anyhow, I have been kicking it back this first day as an ALUMNUS of Utah State. Tomorrow I'll be trying to organize my stuff in my new pad and then its on to the JOB SEARCH! Yikes! It's tough out there right now.

For those who wish to know, yes, I am back with the folks come August. Until then, I'm living in SLC with Aunt Julie. You all should come and visit me.

My head hurts, it's been an exhausting week of finals and moving and a LOT of driving! I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Congrats again! 10 years of hard work and setbacks and you DID IT! Yay Yay Yay.

Apryle Moss said...

Congrats Heidi!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. That has got to be an awesome feeling. Don't feel bad Brian is 2 yrs older and still has not graduated. We are hoping fall of 2010. Good Luck to us and good luck to you finding a job. I hope that it all goes well. Take care and lets get together.

Care said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You rule.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...