Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!


People! I only have 2 days left as a college student!!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! I don't think it has sunk in just yet. I am SUPER happy about it... but I'm thinking to myself... "now what???" (the biking and the swimming)

I'm at work today. I have to get my replacement trained. I also have to get moved out of my house by tonight!!! Dahhhh!!! Busy busy busy!

I want to go to the new X-men movie on Friday. Does anyone want to go with me???

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

I just rescheduled my test for Friday. So, I'll have to skip it. But when are we having our sisters night out to go see the new Matthew McHone-whatever movie?

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi That is so exciting I can't believe you only have 2 days left Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Hey are you going to be living at home because for the next month Hayden will be going to preschool up by your parents house so maybe we could see each other sometime get together and do lunch or something. Anyway let me know. I would love to see the movie with you, but Brian has Guard this weekend what a bummer. Anyway take care the next few days. Hope Graduation goes well for you. Talk to you later.

Heidi L Barber said...

Yeah I'm moved in with the "rents" but I'll be spending most of the summer with Aunt Julie. She is getting ready to leave on a English teaching mission to China and wants someone to come live with her before she goes.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...