Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pop Icon Passes


I have to admit, I think it's sad that Michael is no longer with us. At the same time I think the poor man suffered through an internal hell his whole life, so he's probably feeling much better now that he's on the other side. I love watching his early music videos on Halloween with my cousins. Most of his music was pretty cool too.

I always wondered why he had so many plastic surgeries and why he wanted to be white and not black. I thought he looked really good as a black man. His nose for sure did. At any rate, my heart goes out to his family and all those who love him.

Tonight I was out with Elisa and her little boys. We had dinner at Arctic Circle and when we were leaving Elisa accidentally ran into the curb. She said, "For the love!" and Bryce said, "Mommy, Please don't say that" When she asked him why not he said, "Because it freaks me out!" lol! We were laughing so hard. I thought for sure that pregnant Elisa was going to pee herself.

I'm still job hunting. I am seriously hoping the Reagan job will come through, but if not, then I will keep looking.


I've been spending some time looking for records to add to my genealogy. The lady at the library sorta freaked out when I asked her how to look up death certificates/ wills in Rhode Island for a guy who I hope really belongs to my line, but I'm not positive. She said I HAVE to find death records for his son and grandson before I even think about looking for him. Sheesh. Well his son is mister missing link. His name is William Lindsay and the only thing I know about him is that we think he was born in 1775 in Scotland. It's hard to say.

I really want to find proof of him and his father and hopefully that'll lead me to many more generations that are currently lost to me. So if you know where William is, please let me know. I've been looking for him for a long time.

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

I wasn't to sad about Michael Jackson, but I did like his music. I remember when I was little my brother had a Michael Jackson doll. Anyway don't you love kids and the things that they say it is so funny. Hope you are doing well good luck on your geneology. Talk to you later.

Sandy N said...

Hey I agree with you about Michael Jackson. We still enjoy watching the thriller video. It is sad that his life had to turn out the way it did. (the last years of it)
But I believe that his last years were a result from his childhood. Sad he was so very talented...
I am praying for you and your job search. love you
Sandy

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...