Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still Job Hunting


I still don't have a job. I have been applying to a lot of different places and I have really liked the two places that I have interviewed with. One is a children's clothing company and the other was a company that design's people's inventions and helps them brand themselves. Both are graphic design positions.

I heard back from the invention place today, they went with someone else. I feel okay about that. The clothing company is much more my thing and my speed. They have the cutest outfits! I think the job would be challenging and great fun at the same time. I won't know on that one for a few weeks.

Other than that, life has been busy as usual. I went yesterday to Andrea's boys' T-ball game. That was a lot of fun! Andrea's boys show a great deal of talent with sports. Both of them were able to hit the ball without the T. It's a lot of fun to watch kids of this age group play sports! :) They're all so cute and just learning so they go the wrong way or score for the other team. lol. All sorts of entertaining.

I also got a taste of what it is like to be the mother of four children. My hat is off to all of you mother's out there! I don't know how you keep track of all of them all at the same time! I about had a heart attack when Casey disappeared yesterday. I had been watching Brook go down the slide and clapping for her and had just barely seen him climbing on the jungle gym. I looked all over the playground and he was nowhere to be found. My heart about dropped out of my mouth! I was so scared. All the while I was looking for him I was trying to keep track of the other 3 children! As it turns out, he had run into the bathroom and was trying to catch mosquitos.

As I put the kids to bed we said night time prayers and I had a difficult time not laughing as each child thanked Heavenly Father that they "survived the night with Aunt Heidi." Lol!!! They actually used the word "survived"!!! Too funny! I am glad that they survived the night with me too! They're so much fun. I love kids! I can't wait to have my own.

Anyhow, I have the rest of the day off from serious stuff so I am going to go work on some chores.

2 comments:

Care said...

ha ha, love it! sounds like a great time!

Stephanie said...

How sweet of you to babysit your little nieces and nephews. I'll bet they love their Aunt Heidi! Good luck with the Clothing Co. job. It sounds like a good one for sure. We'll pray Heavenly Father will guide you to the right job ASAP!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...