Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Get a Move On...

Hi. I've been helping my sister move today. She's going to stay with my parents and me for about 3 or 4 weeks while they finalize the purchase of their first home!!! How exciting is that! Anyway, I've got to rest for a little while before I get back over there to help some more.

P.S. Does anyone know about exercise techniques? I have a routine and it requires a lot of squats and lunges and my knees are not liking it. I'm wondering if I'm doing it wrong.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Heidi, I hope you get the Reagan job!!!!!! We ARE planning a girls' night with Apryle. I was actually just thinking about it today. I've decided it should be a dessert night. What do you think? I could do it tomorrow night (Thurs) or next Tues or Fri or Sat night. Let's talk to Ape and make it happen. I miss you! Whose cute dog is that? Your parents'? Is Elise pregnant with her THIRD? Or am I totally out of the loop and it's her fourth? Or just second? Am I just being obnoxious now? Hey-- I used to know how to do squats and lunges. Maybe I'll do a live demo for you when we get together. I know you can't wait to see it-- and I better bring an extra pair of jeans 'cause I'll probably rip the crotch out of my pants doing the demo... too much information. It's late and I'm SO tired! And I think I need more adult conversation these days, if you can't tell... Have I emailed you my new phone number? I'm about to do so, so you check your email.

Love you!

MommaM said...

It IS my third. I have 2 boys and am expecting my first little girl. Woohoo!

I'm excited to be living with you guys even if it is only for a few weeks. :)

sinisman - verification

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...