Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting a little worried

You know, if money can't grow on trees... maybe it can just come from the bathroom. ? I don't fully understand this photo... I guess it is saying that you're wasting your money... Using it to wipe your unmentionables? I'm not sure.

I am getting pretty nervous about money. I have still been applying for jobs and haven't got one yet. I had another good interview today with a recruiting company. The job they are hiring for sounds like fun to me. It would be designing the little give-away gifts you get at conferences and such. For example, t-shirts, pens, mugs, etc.

Money is very very very tight right now. I have more bills than I can even begin to think about paying. I really hope I get something soon. I've paid my tithing and I think that will help. I really don't want to have to go into bankruptcy over such a small amount. (but that's just me borrowing trouble!)

In happier news, I get to go and spend some time with Julie, Erika and Gabriella today making some art projects. Julie has it all set up. I think the kids will really like it.

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

Good luck vibes ^^^^^^^^^^Have fun with the girls today. I know Erika has been looking forward to it with great anticipation. Love you!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...