Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tank Wars 2009!!!


Well As you can see... Tank Wars 2009 was a great success! It involved mass destruction of perfectly innocent toys and a bit of crude humor from the Moulton family. Lets just say Elisa is ready to have that baby!


My tank, "Death - by Matel" withstood the fiery wrath of "Big Birtha", Elisa's tank rather quite well. But I'll just say, there was plenty of estrogen to go around in this match!


Big Birtha did not go unscathed.


Here is what is left after Dan and Dianna faced off. Somehow I think Dan's Mega tank won.




Well Dianna, you had a good start on him.

Here's Dan's modified tank. It was completely awesome! I can't remember what he named it.

Dianna's Monster tank was pretty cool as well!

Another shot of the aftermath.

Big Birtha facing off with Death by Matel


Vickie's tank was called "When 'IT' hits the fan!!" The head sorta melted in battle against Julie's "Hairy Beaded Quackichellar."


Dennis' contender was the Polly Pocketinator. It lure's little Polly in unawares until she is standing literally on the edge of destruction.




Another few shots of "Death - by Matel" before battle.


I told Elisa that this tank was too inappropriate to photograph or put on the blog, but I have relented. It is funny. I think Elisa is quite ready to be done being pregnant! Lol. It's coming out in her creative outlets.

Trent's vehicle is named the urban assault vehicle. Heavy emphasis on the first three letters of assault.


And here's a pre-battle photo of Julie's "Hairy Beaded Quackichellar". Love it!



Andrea and Rhyan also did tank wars, but weren't able to do them the same time as ours so I don't have photos yet. I'll get them up when she sends them to me.

2 comments:

Care said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!

How long did y'all work on your tanks??

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi L Barber said...

The grown ups spent a lot more time I think than the kids did. I think we all had WAY too much fun. I spent at least an hour on mine.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...